On behalf of the faculty, staff and students, I would like to give you a warm welcome to the Prince Sultan Military College of Health Sciences. We hope you find the campus, its programs and its services excellent to be in top form to provide for your educational needs. Across the past years, the college continuously seek to deliver high quality education, add new academic programs, enhance support services and improve facilities. As well as maintaining academic excellence, we provide students with opportunities for intellectual and personal growth. The college is continuously marching ahead in pursuit of excellence in imparting quality education, inculcating strong ethical values in its graduates to become good citizens and serve the society in a better way.
Brig. Gen. /Dr. Edan Musa Al Zahrani
Director Prince Sultan Military College of Health Sciences
Program Goals are to prepare graduates for handling wide range of activities needed for administration of health care facilities and institutions, graduates are expected to:-
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the entity, structure and functions of the infrastructure of health care system i.e. hospitals and health facilities, to act as effective healthcare providers and leaders at operational levels at different types of healthcare delivery systems such as home health agencies, office based physician practices, mental health facilities, long term healthcare facilities, specialized medical centres, and insurance companies, and other health institutions.
2. Serves in an entry level and in certain middle-management positions in hospitals, health facilities departments after considerable experience and promotion from operational levels, Also high achievers are expected to be involved in higher leadership levels at tactical levels.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare delivery systems as open systems.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of management functions at (Health Services Organizations) HSOs, technical problem-solving, networking, and human relations knowledge and skills that provide the foundation for future healthcare administrators and leaders.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of the important knowledge, skills, and values required in managing HSOs.
6. Functions as assistants in management and administration in healthcare institutions. I.e. analysing expected patient needs, participating in developing collection and tabulation of data and writing work reports.
7. Serves as an assistant to the hospital administrator or the head of a business, personnel, or purchasing department and other hospital facilities after indulging in deep experience in his or her facility or healthcare organization.
8. Functions in public health programs as entry level management personnel.
9. Communicating effectively and prudently with colleagues and coworkers, patients, customers by applying transcultural concept as adopted humanistic approach.
10. Demonstrate.' an understanding of the business processes and utilizing information resources to achieve organizational goals.
Program Vision Statement:
Our vision is to develop the required future healthcare management professionals, who can contribute effectively to the growing administrative demands of healthcare facilities at Military Services, by enhancing the managerial knowledge, decision making skills and building their professional competencies for achieving excellence in providing healthcare .
Program Mission Statement:
These activities, when mutually reinforced among all key people—faculty, staff, students, and alumni aiming to advance the Department level to a premier status among similar departments in Saudi Arabia universities and colleges.
The main purpose of Health Services Administration program is to qualify the students scientifically and practically for working in the professional track and to pursue undergraduate studies for obtaining bachelor of science in Health Administration.
|Health Services Administration Program is a unique specialization, and is stemming from Business Administration theory and paradigms, moreover, it is an amalgam from different disciplines; specializations; domains, which includes and not limited to various disciplines such as business administration, public or governmental administration ,accounting, macroeconomics, microeconomics, health economics and finance, applied health statistics, public health, applied epidemiology, specialized healthcare disciplines, likewise, healthcare delivery systems, comparative health systems, long term-care, health planning and policies, evaluation of healthcare programs, international health, health insurance, health ethics, and Health Information Management etc.
يسر الإدارة العامة للخدمات الطبية للقوات المسلحة أن تهنئكم على قبولكم في برامج الدبلومات للطلاب العسكريين (تمريض، خدمات طبية طارئة) وعليكم الحضور لدورة...Read More...
استقبل سعادة قائد كلية الأمير سلطان العسكرية للعلوم الصحية بالظهران العميد الدكتورعيدان بن موسى الزهراني يوم الأحد الموافق 7/5/1440هـ وفد من المعهد...Read More...