Library Affairs Unit
To achieve educational improvement and support scientific research by providing access to various sources of information to meet the educational and research needs of the college faculty members and students, as well as researchers from outside.
The Library Affairs Unit develops and provides library resources and information services through the acquisition to become a partner in the learning and research process as per the best academic quality criteria.
- Provide sources of information (print and electronic) and databases which are accessible and usable
- Provide optimum environment for study and research
- Improve the mechanism of providing the library and information services
- Provide training and information literacy for faculty and students
- Provide support for scientific research
- Reference And Bibliographical Service
- Circulation of Library Materials
- Current Awareness Service
- Selection, Acquisition, Accessioning, Classification, And Cataloguing of Library Books
- General Library Rules
- Library Orientation And Bibliographic Instruction
- Inter-Library Loan Services
- Copying, Printing & Scanning Services
- Weeding of Outdated Materials And Binding of Damaged Materials.